Intermediate and Advanced Jiu-Jitsu
Our intermediate & Advanced program is designed to take our students from 6 months to black belt belt. While the beginner classes focus on self defense and preparing the students to train live, the intermediate and advanced program starts to add more guards and techniques and expand the student’s knowledge of the techniques available.
Come see why our advanced classes generally has at least a handful of black belts in every class!
- Judo grip fighting strategy and wrestling hand fighting
- Introduction to open guards such as De La Riva, Butterfly, X-Guard
- Passing and defending from half guards such as knee shield, deep half guard and half butterfly
- Open guard replacement
- Passing open guards and sequences into submissions
- Positional training from advanced positions
- Leglocks such as ankle locks, toe holds, kneebars (heel hooks reserved for No-Gi training)
Our advanced program is designed to take our students to black belt and is available once you have trained for about 6 months. You will find our Monday and Wednesday classes focused on positional training so even our most advanced student will see progress. This concept based class has less of a focus on techniques and more of a focus on concepts that can be applied to a variety of situations. Our Tuesday advanced class is a no-gi class that always starts with a focus on takedowns before taking it to the ground.
- Advanced Concepts and Techniques
- High level transitions and offensive strategy
- Takedowns and strategies from the feet
- Open space for questions and clarifications
Find Out More!
By submitting contact information you agree to receive emails and SMS from Jubera Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu about our programs. We will not share your information.